3rd Annual Peden Mental Health Outreach Presented by White Oaks United Church
A day of education and understanding for those who live with depression and/or support someone who has depression.
- to define different types of mood disorders
- to identify signs and symptoms
- to identify community resources and treatments
- to consider how best to support someone living with severe and persistent mood disorder
- David Small, Mental Health Public Educator, CMHA Middlesex
Saturday March 30
9am – 12pm
Doors open at 8:30 for coffee and check-in
Complete registration form here or in person.
For planning purposes, advance registration is required.
Deadline for registration is March 22
Workshop made possible with funds from the Jim Peden Legacy